- In Quark's, telling joke to other patrons (we don't hear it)
- In Quark's, playing Dabo
- Part of crowd on Promenade being guided to safety by Odo
- In background, as Sisko is reunited with Jake
- On Promenade as Sisko, Dax, and O'Brien pass him, in last shot
"A Man Alone"
- Passes by in foreground, during Sisko and Kira's argument on the Promenade
- Seen on upper level of Promenade as Odo confronts Lursa and B'Etor
- In Quark's, getting up from bar with a drink as Bashir and Garak talk; later in same scene, he is sitting at the bar in another shot
- Passing by in extreme background on Promenade, as Odo and Quark talk
- On Promenade as O'Brien and Keiko look down from upper level
- Walking on Promenade as Odo arrives at his office
- Leaves the bar as Odo sits down there
- Standing with mob outside Odo's office
- In background at bar while Quark talks to Dax and Kira
- In Quark's as Odo enters and talks to Quark
- Enters Quark's as O'Brien and Tosk pause in doorway
- In background, with back to camera, as O'Brien talks to Quark at the bar
- Crosses Promenade into Quark's, during Sisko's conversation with Vash
- In background as Quark and Vash talk in bar
- In crowd during "boxing match" between Q and Sisko
- Enters Quark's as Quark and Vash are leaving at the end
- In the background on the Promenade, carrying something on his shoulder, during Sisko and Odo's conversation
- Present in Quark's as hearing begins
"Move Along Home"
- At the bar in the background as Odo and Quark talk
- Crosses in front of camera, then is seen in background, in the first Quark's scene
- Quark tells him a joke about an Andorian (we hear Morn laughing)
- Tries to enter Quark's as the Ferengi conference begins; is shooed away by Quark
- Seen during Jake and Nog's conversation, looking down on the 1st level of the Promenade
- Passes by in background as Gral walks off after threatening Quark
- In background at Quark's, when Krax and Rom convince Quark not to take a Dabo girl
- Passes by in background as Quark and Rom talk at the end
- Ah-Kel and Ro-Kel pass him on their way to the holosuite
- Seen eating with a friend in Quark's. (Morn is referred to by name for the first time, as Odo mentions having learned from him that Quark had bought Croden a meal.)
- Goes past, carrying a bag on his shoulder, as Sisko and Bashir talk on the Promenade
- Seen, very tiny, below Sisko, Kira, Opaka, and Bashir as they leave the upper level
- Quark is talking to him when Kira enters the bar
- Crosses Promenade from the jumja kiosk after purchasing a jumja stick, as Jake and Nog pass
"If Wishes Were Horses"
- Seen talking to someone as Jake and Nog talk to the Lissepian captain
- Sitting on barstool when Nog walks into Quark's
- Sitting at bar while Odo and Quark talk
- (Dax also mentions that Morn asked her to dinner. She says she declined, but admits that she thinks he's cute.)
- Seen at beginning, in the background as Odo talks to Quark in the bar
- Walks in front of Odo as he makes his announcement beside the Dabo table
- Arrives at the bar while Bashir is talking to the ambassadors at the beginning.
- Seen sitting at the bar when Quark hands Dax a drink, and when Kira threatens Quark
"In the Hands of the Prophets"
- Is in the crowd that gathers at the end as Kira cradles Marritza's body
- Passes the O'Briens in the jumja stick scene in the teaser
- The O'Briens pass him later after the jumja vendor refuses their business
- Goes by in background as Odo and Quark talk on the Promenade
- In the crowd witnessing the fire at the school
- In the crowd surrounding Bareil as he arrives at the station temple
- Sitting at the bar behind Rom and Quark during their conversation
- With the crowd trying to board the runabout; gets on board at end of scene
"Rules of Acquisition"
- Relaxing on the Promenade with a friend as Dax and Bashir push a wheelchair out of the infirmary
- Seen briefly at bar
- At beginning, is caught sleeping on the Promenade by Odo; after being awakened, goes to see if Quark's is open
- Crosses bar in background behind Quark, Rom, and Pel
- Seen in background after Odo walks away from Rom
- Seen very briefly crossing behind Trazko as Odo leaves the bar
- Is moved to tears as he listens to Varani's music in Quark's
- At a shop window on the Promenade
- At bar while Varani plays for the Skreeans
- Playing prosecco with Quark at the bar
- Napping at the bar while O'Brien and Quark talk
- At the bar as Quark announces the racquetball match to be held between O'Brien and Bashir
- Watching the match with the crowd in Quark's
- Listens to Quark's "eulogy" for Plegg
"Profit and Loss"
- Seen behind Arjin during his conversation with Quark
- Behind Dax at the bar as she talks to Arjin
- At the bar when Odo walks in
- Passes behind Quark after Natima leaves the bar
- Watches in disappointment as the upper level of Quark's is closed
"The House of Quark"
- Quark talks to him at the bar, offering to listen to Morn's troubles, but cuts him off as Morn opens his mouth; Morn then watches as Quark walks off, having forgotten about him
- Gets up and leaves nearly-empty bar with a woman (Quark then quotes a made-up Rule of Acquisition: "When Morn leaves, it's all over.")
- Beside the fire where renewal scrolls are burnt, with Dax; she is amazed that a "handsome, fun-loving guy" like him could have so many problems, and advises him to burn his scroll quickly, which he does
- Seen with a woman behind the juggler just after Quark hawks the inscription pens
(Not seen; but Bashir mentions that Morn visited the infirmary after having a glass of bad kanar at Quark's)"Prophet Motive"
- Seen in the background behind Zek at the bar, after Zek buys everyone there a drink
- Part of a crowd applauding Quark in his Orb vision
"Through the Looking Glass"
- Sitting nearby at bar when O'Brien demonstrates playing darts to Quark; Quark accidentally throws two darts into Morn's shoulder and chest
- Seen cowering at bar during fight when O'Brien first time-shifts to that period
- Sits nearby as Bashir and O'Brien play darts, just before the Klingons come down from the holosuites
(Not seen; but at the beginning, Sisko, Odo and Quark talk about Odo having caught Quark and Morn painting numbers on voles' backs in preparation for a vole fight)"Explorers"
- Passes in front of Leeta as she approaches Bashir; seen again in same scene, sitting at a table
- Watches the conversation between Bashir, O'Brien, and Quark
- Watches Bashir and Dr. Lense leave bar; pays off bet to Quark
- Enjoys the company of a woman at the bar
- Watches darts game between Dax and O'Brien
- At bar when O'Brien dislocates his shoulder
- At bar in last darts scene
"The Way of the Warrior"
- At bar when Rom gets out Nog's uniform
- At bar when Curzon/Odo and Sisko come into Quark's
- At table in background when Nog enters Quark's in new uniform; comes over to bar
- Is harassed on the Promenade by three Klingons, until Odo intervenes (note: the Klingons seem to be asking what Morn is doing "so far from the Ionite Nebula")
- Sitting at bar when Worf enters Quark's for the first time; leaves when the other Klingons come in
- In Garak's shop, buying Vitarian wool undergarments
- Talking to a woman at the bar during Quark and Garak's Federation/root beer conversation
- Enters Quark's immediately when it is opened again after the battle
- Is present at Sisko's memorial service on the Promenade
- Gets up, giving a sympathetic pat on the shoulder to Jake as he sits at the bar
- (In the future, Nog tells Jake that Morn is now running the bar)
"Little Green Men"
- At bar when Dax takes a bow after her show of sleight-of-hand
- At bar, listening as Kira and Bashir explain Dax's relationship with Kahn to Quark
- Present at the sale of Nog's boyhood possessions
- Behind bar with Quark, preparing to run it while Quark is away; Odo makes a comment to Quark about Morn drinking up the profits while in charge
- At bar with Bashir; Bashir is obviously riveted by Morn's tale of his 17 brothers and sisters, but is dragged away by Dax
"Sons of Mogh"
- Quark tells him another Andorian joke, which Morn doesn't seem to get
- In background, going into the bar as Odo, O'Brien, and Bashir talk
- Passes on Promenade as Odo and Dax start off for Worf's quarters
- Strolling with a mug as Worf walks down the Promenade at the end
- Barely glimpsed as O'Brien and Bashir head up to holosuite in Dark-Ages Irish warrior dress; is sitting at bar during conversation between Quark, Rom, and Leeta, which ends when Rom faints
- Reluctantly gets up and lumbers out as bar closes after Quark announces pay cut to his employees
- Seen briefly in far background, dozing at bar while striking employees are outside
- Sits at bar, listening while Rom announces to Quark that he's quitting and is now part of the station's engineering crew
"Rules of Engagement"
- Bashir breaks off a darts game with Morn when O'Brien comes in; Bashir tells O'Brien that Morn couldn't hit a Yridian yak at five paces
- Talking with a Dabo girl (Ralidia) in the dramatization of Quark's testimony
- Sitting at the bar when Quark comes in and announces he's dying
- In Garak's shop, picking up a pair of pants (Garak says he's added padding to the seat to make it easier for Morn to swivel on his barstool)
- Is one of the people coming in to help restock and refurnish the bar; brings in a chair and sits in it
"Looking for Par'mach in All the Wrong Places"
- Is sitting at the bar when Sisko comes in to look for Odo
- Sitting at the bar, ordering another drink, when Worf comes in, says he will apologize later, and tosses Morn out of his seat
"Let He Who is Without Sin..."
- Seen having raw slug liver for breakfast at the bar
- At bar when Rom comes in at the end
- Descends stairs by replimat, gives flower to female Starfleet officer, and they walk off arm in arm
"In Purgatory's Shadow"
- In Quark's when first the Klingon, then the Federation banners are unfurled
"Doctor Bashir, I Presume"
- Seen unfocused, down on first level of Quark's, as Dukat pushes Garak against a railing
"A Simple Investigation"
- In opening shot, playing Dabo in game presided over by Leeta
- Wins at Dabo as Bashir and Zimmerman look on; embraces and kisses Leeta
- Is one of the people interviewed by Zimmerman about Bashir; shrugs in reply to a question
"Business As Usual"
- At bar while Quark tries to flirt with Arissa
- Is shut in bar when Quark closes for the night; pounds on door and is let out by Quark
"Ferengi Love Songs"
- Sits nearby as Quark tests various objects to see if any of them are Odo; Quark even peers suspiciously at Morn
- Sleeping slumped against the bar when Gaila comes in and comments on the lack of customers
"Blaze of Glory"
- Buys a jumja stick from Leeta, who is running the kiosk
(Doesn't appear; but Odo and Kira question Quark about an incident in which, when Quark speculated on the station's chances for survival against the Dominion, Morn went berserk, hitting Quark with a barstool. He then ran out onto the Promenade, screaming "We're all doomed!", and burst stark naked into the Bajoran shrine to pray for the Prophets' protection.)"Empok Nor"
"In the Cards"
- Sitting at bar when Dax, Worf, and Kira come in
"Call to Arms"
- At bar in background while Jake and Nog talk in teaser
- Attends auction
- After auction, exits Quark's with his purchase, a matador painting on black velvet. (The painting is seen later among Morn's possessions in "Who Mourns for Morn?"; Nahsk smashes it over Quark's head.)
"Behind the Lines"
- Is one of the station residents listening to Sisko's farewell speech
- Sitting at bar when Rom announces to Quark he's going to be spying for the Federation
"Favor the Bold"
- At bar just before brawl between Cardassians and Jem'Hadar
- Seen just outside Quark's with a Dabo girl while cleanup is going on
- At bar when Damar walks in and begins talking to Quark
"You Are Cordially Invited"
- At bar, evidently not happy at the prospect of leaving to attend his mother's birthday party; Quark hands him an empty glass "on the house"
- In Quark's, wrapping a present; Jake tells Kira and Quark that one of the presents Morn is taking to his mother has an encrypted message for Sisko
- In opening shot, seen walking along Promenade and into Quark's
- At Dax's party, watches Atoa's fire dance; later, happily slam-dances with a Bolian
- The morning after: Morn wakes up behind the couch with Atoa; they get up and leave
- Attends Worf's and Dax's wedding
- Glimpsed inside Quark's as Bareil walks by
- In background as Bareil drinks at the bar
"The Magnificent Ferengi"
- Barely seen behind O'Brien as he and Bashir talk at the bar
- At bar as Bashir leaves Dabo table
"Who Mourns for Morn?"
- At bar; listens to Quark's tale of financial derring-do, but is distracted by arrival of Starfleet officers
"One Little Ship"
- In opening scene, is sitting at bar, but turns out to be a hologram; the real Morn is off on a trip
- (See the synopsis in 6th Season; see also Morn's entry in Recurring Characters for all the things learned about him in this episode)
- (Note: the man whom Quark places in Morn's empty seat at the bar during the memorial service is Mark Allan Shepherd, the extra who played Morn)
- At end, walks back into bar, alive; gives Quark 100 bricks worth of un-gold-pressed latinum, which he had been storing in his second stomach; Quark forgives him
"Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night"
- Listens to Bashir and O'Brien recount the tale of the shrunken runabout, at the end
- Sitting at bar when Quark gives Kira the flowers she ordered
- Watches from doorway of Quark's as Bashir is led to a holding cell
- Sitting at bar as Bashir talks to Quark
- Glimpsed when Kira goes into Quark's
- Is in doorway of Quark's watching when Odo and Kira kiss on the Promenade
- Watches from inside Quark's when glasses and bottles shatter at Kira/Prophet's passing
"Profit and Lace"
- Is at bar when Odo comes in at beginning
- At bar; watches quizzically as Quark bawls on Odo's shoulder
"The Sound of Her Voice"
- At bar when Molly runs amok
"Tears of the Prophets"
- At bar when Odo comes in; Quark uses Morn to disprove the allegation that his barstools are dangerous
- Odo walks past him later, on his way out of the bar
- Sitting at bar when Odo shows Quark a necklace he has gotten for Kira
- At bar when Odo and Kira walk in, dressed for 1928 Paris
"Image in the Sand"
- At bar in background when Dax and Worf come down from holosuite
- At bar while O'Brien, Bashir, and Quark are talking about Worf
"Take Me Out to the Holosuite"
- Stands with Ezri on a crossway as she talks to him
- At party for Ezri's promotion
- In background at bar, when other players tell Rom they'll quit if he's not reinstated
"Once More Unto the Breach"
- Glimpsed as Bashir stands outside Quark's in opening scene
- In background while Bashir and O'Brien talk in bar
- At bar when Bashir and Sarina arrive for dinner with his friends
- In background when Sarina has brief bad reaction to crowd in Quark's
"The Emperor's New Cloak"
- At bar while O'Brien, Bashir, and Worf discuss Davy Crockett
- At bar during Ezri and Kira's conversation, and when Odo walks in
- At bar while Ezri and Quark talk
"Field of Fire"
- At bar when Rom comes in and tells Quark of Zek's disappearance
- Walks down darkened Promenade to turbolift with giggling woman
- Very quickly glimpsed when Ezri struggles with Bertram in bar
- In background on Promenade, when Laas is imitating fog
- Watches in bemusement with Quark as the DS9 senior officers troop en masse into the bar and up to the holosuite in 1960's Vegas dress
"The Dogs of War"
- Sits next to Ezri as she talks to Quark at the bar
"What You Leave Behind"
- In Quark's when Brunt arrives
- At bar when Zek comes in with Ishka and Maihar'du to pass his staff to Rom
- Seen in Quark's flashback sequence, in clip from "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang"
- Last sight: sitting at bar as Quark shows him a bottle of elixir guaranteed to grow hair overnight. After Kira tells Quark gambling is illegal, Quark addresses his last remark to Morn: "The more things change, the more they stay the same."
Back to Encyclopedia menu